There are lot’s of ways to get involved!
- Join us at one of our Monthly Potlucks
- Volunteer at a Permablitz
- Attend or volunteer your time at an event
- Sign up for our mailing list on the right sidebar, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook
- Become a member and show your support for Permaculture in Saskatoon
Why become a member?
Members are entitled to:
- Discounts on Permaculture Saskatchewan’s education and training courses;
- A 10% discount on all regularly priced books at Turning the Tide bookstore in Saskatoon (must present membership card at time of purchase);
- Apply for a Permablitz in their yard.
Cost is $20 for a one-year membership or $50 for a three-year membership.
It’s easy to sign up as a member! You can sign up one of 3 ways:
- Download and fill out the Permasask Membership Form (click here) and mail it in with cash or cheque;
- Fill in the online subscription form by selecting “Member” and mailing in cash or cheque separately;
- Attend one of our events, courses, or monthly potlucks and sign up and pay at that time.
Want to Volunteer?
Permaculture Saskatchewan is a member-run organization, so each and every volunteer plays an important role advancing permaculture in Saskatchewan.
Some of the ways you can volunteer with us are:
- Become a committee member – Executive Member or Permablitz Guild;
- Lend a hand at a Permablitz to learn hands on permaculture skills;
- Help plan events and outreach activities;
- Assist with our fundraising efforts;
- Be a social media champion: promote and publicize Permaculture Saskatchewan’s activities;
- Provide assistance with permaculture designs (PDC grads only);
- Share your unique skill – gardening, communications, marketing, drafting, landscaping, surveying, carpentry, accounting, facilitation, organization, planning;
- Share your tools – power tools, gardening tools, truck, etc;
- Show or tell what you’ve already done to integrate permaculture design into your life!
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org